Unless otherwise stated, all our wine tours and wine tastings start and/or take place at:
Vignoble Alain Robert
Charmigny - 663 route de la Brenne
Our family winery is located 8 km from Vouvray, 13 km from Amboise and 18 km from Tours.
GPS : N 47° 26' 23.7'' - E 0° 52' 16.0''
For Waze users: Vignoble Alain Robert is pinpointed on the app.
By the mortorway:
- A10: exits number 20 or 21
- A85: exit number 10
Our family winery is located 8 km from Vouvray, 18 km from Tours and 13 km from Amboise.
The nearest stations are located in:
- Saint Pierre des Corps
You can take a taxi without prior booking from Tours and Saint Pierre des Corps stations. It is also possible to rent a car from there.
It is possible to rent bikes from Tours and Amboise (you will find several rental shops in the city centres).
You may also inquire at the hotel, B&B... where you are staying: they sometimes rent bikes.
Several cycling routes go through our region:
- La Loire à vélo
- Cœur de France à vélo Val de Cher
- St Jacques à vélo
From Tours, bus 54 will take you to à Vernou-sur Brenne, the village situated next to Chançay and our family winery. We can drive there and pick you up.
Ask us for more information about this means of transportation. You will also find more information below.
Should you want to come by taxi, here are a the contacts of some taxi companies that operate in our area:
- Taxis de Tours: +33 2 47 20 30 40 (this company always has taxis parked in front of the train stations of Tours and Saint Pierre des Corps)
- Taxis Vernadiens in Vouvray: +33 2 47 52 20 13 / +33 6 79 64 89 18
- Taxi Reugnois in Vernou-sur-Brenne: +33 2 47 52 08 64 / +33 6 27 29 74 43
- Taxi Barbara in Chançay: +33 6 64 26 36 71
- Taxis Bordier in Amboise: +33 2 47 57 30 39
- Taxis Nadège et Corinne in Notre Dame d'Oé (north of Tours): +33 2 47 49 93 75