Experience a local tradition! A couple of weeks after the beginning of the harvest, local people enjoy drinking new wine with chestnuts roasted in the fireplace. This new wine is not really wine yet, it is legally called 'partially fermented must', which means fermenting grape juice - called must - that contains approximately 5% alcohol.
Come and spend an evening visiting our winery and our rock-hewn cellar and taste by the fireplace the wines produced by Vignoble Alain Robert with local food, new wine and roasted chestnuts.
ROASTED CHESTNUTS AND NEW WINE: €30/person
What the price includes:
- a visit of the winery and the rock-hewn wine cellar
- a tasting of musts (fermenting grape juices)
- a tasting of the estate wines in front of the fireplace
- local finger food served with the wines
- roasted chestnuts and new wine for dessert
- wine games during the meal
2 1/2-hour tour
On a Friday or a Saturday evening during the harvest
Children under 12 years old: €20
On reservation only